Septic Tanks and French Drains
Septic tanks systems are used to treat sewage from, most commonly, single dwellings and districts where municipal Wastewater Treatment Works are not available. Larger septic tank systems are also used by rural industries to cater for the disposal of staff effluent. Septic drain fields, such as French drains are used to remove contaminants and impurities from the liquid that emerges from the septic tank.
A septic tank and french drain combination may be just the solution that you need.
Come to us with all your septic tank and french drain needs! We install, maintain and pump septic tanks of all shapes and sizes. A well maintained septic tank could last up to 50 years so let us take care of yours. Contact us today!
Why call Drain Surgeon Plumbers?
- We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Your call will always be answered by our helpful staff – never an answer machine
- You do not pay extra for services outside office hours
- We will keep you informed throughout the process
- Our plumbers will always be professional, highly competent and wear our easy recognizable uniform
- The Drain Surgeon van's carry all the equipment to complete most jobs immediately
- We will leave all work areas clean and tidy
- When you call us we will endeavour to solve your problem quickly and professionally