Thanks for booking on line today!
Your job is important to us ! You have now been logged into our system and a team will be dispatched based on your time request.
Our call centre will be calling you to confirm the approximate time that our service team will be arriving.
For your own safety ,all our vehicles are clearly marked "Drain Surgeon" or Electro Surgeon"
Our teams also wear easy to recognize uniforms!
Do not open or allow anyone access to your property without positively identifying our vehicle!
The Drain Surgeon / Electro Surgeon Team!!
Why choose us?
The Drain Surgeon Group, established 1979, operates nationally under the brand names of The Drain Surgeon and The Electro Surgeon. Controlled from a dedicated head office premises in Hatfield, Pretoria, our network currently consists of 36 franchised areas and provides a true and literal 24-hour service, 7 days a week and at no extra charge. Founder and Managing Director Glenn Pratt is a master plumber and was the past Vice President of the Institute of Plumbing South Africa (IOPSA). We are also members of several professional bodies and subscribe to the highest ethical standards in all our dealings. The Drain Surgeon is now the largest plumbing repair company in the southern hemisphere.
Corporate ProfileCompanies offering plumbing and electrical repair services are not in short supply. Why then should you decide to deal with us? In a nutshell, because of our service attitude! Our statement that we excel in this regard is no idle statement, as the following facts show.
- We are geared for the provision of first class service, with efficiency, dependability and customer satisfaction our utmost concerns.
- We offer corporate maintenance contracts, thus enabling you to budget for the unexpected. A state-of-the-art tracking system has been installed in our vehicles, making it possible for us to pinpoint the movement of our vehicles at any given time and respond to queries regarding time spent on the a job with accuracy.
- Each one of our highly skilled repaired teams, be they plumbers or electricians, consists of one tradesman and one helper. They are in constant touch with the Control Room and their vehicles carry an extensive set of tools and materials. They also have access to our fully-stocked stores at any time of the day or night.
- Staff training is on going and includes, in addition to technical refresher courses, training in all aspects of customer service to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- A good deal more than mere lip service is paid for affirmative action at The Drain Surgeon/The Electro Surgeon. We have been offering opportunities for advancement to deserving staff members and our training program helps them to reach their full potential.
- We guarantee our workmanship, for your total peace of mind, we also carry a comprehensive insurance against "faulty workmanship" and "public liability".
- Our vehicles are boldly sign-written and therefore easily recognisable for your security.
- Our staff have been security-cleared and carry personalised ID-cards that identify them as members of The Drain Surgeon/The Electro Surgeon Team.
Some of our Customers
- South African Breweries
- Department of Higher Education
- Government Pension Fund
- Comprop Community Property
- Department of Water Affairs
- Barlow World
- McCarthy Motors
- Nisan Global
- Pick n Pay
- Pro Admin
- South African Police
- MVA Bricks
- Auram Restaurant Company
In addition, we service 98% of the embassies located in Pretoria. Insurance repairs are our speciality. We are currently with Santam; Commercial & Industrial Acceptances; Corporate Sure; Mutual & Federal; Zurich Insurance; Quicksure; Hollard.